Sonntag, 10. März 2019

Madeleine Skirt #2

My favorite skirt to wear this year in January and February had been my new Madeleine Skirt made in Harris Tweed. I absolutely love this skirt... It fits me very well and is comfortable and  warm.

The Harris Tweed is such a beautiful fabric and the colors are amazing. Although it's quite a heavy weight fabric it was easy to work with. I only used the basic pattern pieces without extras, as I like the shape of this skirt a lot.   

Modifications:
I fully lined the skirt with a viscose lining fabric.
Made a rolled hem with my serger at the lining.
Used green linen for the inner waistband.
Inserted an invisible zipper.
Omitted the pockets. No suspenders. No topstitching.





Madeleine Skirt
Victory Patterns
Fabric: 100% wool Harris Tweed 
Color: Green Moss Blend 329
Fabric weight: ca. 450g/m²
Used: ca. 160cm length x 150cm width
 Size 6

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen