Sonntag, 24. März 2019

Agnes Top #1

Finally I made an Agnes Top by Tilly and the Buttons. The fit of size 3 is perfect for me and I plan  for making more of these wardrobe staple. I'm especially fond of the deep neckline - it's totaly my style.

Only modification: I placed the seam of the neckband at the rear back instead at the shoulder seam.

Endlich habe ich ein Agnes Top von Tilly and the Buttons genäht. Grösse 3 passt mir perfekt und ich möchte gerne noch weitere nähen. Vor allen Dingen gefällt mir der tiefe Ausschnitt sehr gut. 

Einzige Änderung: Ich habe die Naht des Halsausschnitt-Einfassbandes an der hinteren Mitte platziert und nicht an einer Schulternaht. 



Agnes Top
Pattern by Tilly and the Buttons
Fabric: 95% cotton 5% elastane
Fabric weight: ca. 200g/m²
Used: ca. 150cm length x 150cm width
 Size 3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen