Sonntag, 3. März 2019

Dreyma Sweater

The last couple of weeks I did wear often this sweater: Dreyma by Jennifer Steingass. As I liked the color combination and wanted to knit with Istex Lettlopi for quite a while, I went with the given yarn and colors.

The only modifications I made had been at the collar:
Provisional cast on 108 stitches. Knit 2 rounds in black. Knit round 2 of chart in black heather. Started yoke pattern + colors on round 4 of chart.
For the rolled collar I picked up 108 sts and turned sweater inside out. Knitted 4 rows on WS. Bound off. Now the rolled collar doesn't roll to the outside, but neatly to the inside. Used Drops Karisma color 53 anthrazit for this to avoid too much scratchiness around the neck.







Istex Lettlop
100% iclandic wool
colors as in the pattern
LL 100m/50g
Total weight: 440g
Nd. 4.0 mm



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen